The Science Of GrillGrate
Why GrillGrates grill food better....a lot better!
There are six elements to the the Science of GrillGrate
1. Amplifies the Heat of any GrillGrillGrates act like a lens on top of any heat source. They magnify and focus the grill's heat converting it to infrared heat.
2. Flare-Up Protection from the Bottom PlateThe underside of GrillGrates blocks flare-ups from engulfing food preventing charring and drying out.
3. Conducts Heat More EfficientlyGrillGrates are made from hard anodized aluminum, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel.
4. The Valleys Vaporize DrippingsJuices and drippings fall into the hot valleys where they sizzle and vaporize into flavor and retained moisture. The valleys of GrillGrates are a flavor enhancing system
5. Perfect Sear MarksGrillGrates conduct and focus heat up the raised rails for steakhouse quality searing. Sear marks can be controlled from golden brown to dark, crispy and flavorful.