Spring has sprung! In honor of our favorite time of year we’ve pulled together our most popular pieces of content for your viewing pleasure.
- The Smash Burgers On the Flat Side Technique: This may be one of our most favorite ways (besides grilling bacon) to use the flat side of our GrillGrates. Smash burgers are all the rage and GrillGrates let’s you do the unthinkable – make them on your GRILL. View the technique here.
3. Grilled Pizza: You can grill that on GrillGrates! Leave the delivery guy alone and fire up the grill. Make your own with Urban Slicer Outdoor Grilling Pizza Dough at home or use pre-made. Either way, it’s always better when grilled.
6. One of favorite things to cook up on GrillGrates are chicken wings. GrillGrate Guest Chef and YouTuber Dave Delaney grilled up smokey chicken wings 4 ways and we loved it so much we had to give him his own blog for the occasion.
7. With Easter right around the corner, many of you have been looking for a good day to make lamb. This recipe for Grilled Boneless Leg of Lamb Roast – Reverse Seared is perfect to impress your guests.
8. Fish on the grill? Normally, you better have a basket or aluminum foil handy. Not so with GrillGrates! We recommend this technique with fish – grill it flesh side down for a sensational sear. You can even pour messy marinades directly on your grates without fear of flareups or sticking!
9. Is there anything better than bacon and eggs for breakfast? How about bacon and eggs on the flat side of your GrillGrates??? It’s not an illusion, if you get your grates hot enough, the eggs won’t run through. Trust us on this one – Brad is a pro! View the recipe here. Worried about risking a breakfast debacle? You can always play it safe and just get the GrillGrate Griddle.
10. Lastly – after making all this great food you’re going to need to know how to Deep Clean Your GrillGrates. Check out the video here. And when you’re done, make sure you head over to our cleaning products and get stocked up!
GrillGrate. Eat Well.