Half-Moon GrillGrates for the 22” Kettles, Barrels & Drum Cookers
GrillGrates deliver more control and flexibility to charcoal grills, making them the ultimate upgrade for your 22” kettle, barrel or drum cookers. They act as a flame shield allowing more direct grilling at higher temperatures. GrillGrates for charcoal grills are used on top of the existing surface. This set offers 45% coverage for 22” diameter grills. GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side. Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust. Made in the USA. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping. The GrateTool is made in China.
- Designed for the 22” diameter kettles, barrels and drum cookers
- Set Includes: (1) 21” deep x 8.25” wide radius cut panel
- Covers 45% of the grilling surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
Sear Marks at 400 degrees!!
Posted by Robert Crawford Bridgeman on Nov 11th 2020
You will get nice sear marks at 400 degrees at the dome of your grill with this product. You do not need and expensive green egg at high temperatures to get a nice sear. High temps dry out your meat and the meat does not get any smoke on a quick high heat cook. A must for grilling steaks, great for burgers and chicken too.