Custom Cut Commercial GrillGrate
PLEASE NOTE: Custom Cuts are outsourced. We make every attempt to process and ship all custom cut orders within 3-5 business days, but due to heavy volumes or holidays orders this is not a guarantee. We do not offer 2nd day service on Custom Cut orders.
Introducing Version 3 of the Commercial GrillGrate. We made some minor changes to improve cleanabilty and removed the interlocking feature. They also have a lower profile than the V2. For use on most chargrillers and event grills.
Developed for use in commercial environments
- Almost 2X the mass of a traditional GrillGrate
- 30% denser rail design
- Highly conductive aluminum cooks fast and evenly with less flare-ups
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Each Commercial GrillGrate Panel is 10.625" wide
- NOT interlocking
- NOT compatible with the GrateTool
- Custom Cut GrillGrates are NOT Refundable
- Custom Cuts are applied to length, not width
- Please confirm measurements before ordering
- If you have any questions please call before ordering
So much better than standard.
Posted by mark on Nov 2nd 2019
Pricey but worth the upgrade over standard grill grates. I like the heft and ease of removing just three panels to get at burners below, etc. Like the tighter spacing. Like that they don't interlock. I'm not a master griller by any means, but these things help any grill work better. I'm ordering a grill for my folks too. Getting them a cheaper built-in than mine and just ordering these to upgrade it right off the bat. I'm convinced that all gas grills are about the same (generally crappy) in cooking quality and that the grates are the real difference. Would recommend passing on the valley grill brush and getting the Commercial Grade Grill Brush instead.