Everything you need to get grillin' in your Ninja Foodi!
- 8.5" Grate for the 6.5 AND 8 Quart Ninja Foodi!
- 8.5" diameter grate fits the 6.5 and 8 quart models Ninja perfectly on many Foodi racks and accessories
- Hard anodized aluminum is super conductive and naturally nonstick
- Raised rails deliver searing and efficiently transfer heat into the food
- Valleys sizzle juices for that unmistakable grilled flavor
- Reversible - grill rails up or use as a griddle flipped over to the flat side
- Grate Tongs
- Scrubbie cleaning brush
- Grate Wipes
- Plastic Scraper
- Use GrillGrates at various levels in your Ninja depending on the rack or accessories you have.
- CAUTION: do not use too high in your Foodi, we suggest the rails be a minumum of 1.75" below the top of the cooking pot
- This will keep food from coming in contact with the bottom of the heat shield
- Use the reversible rack on low setting with handles up for lowest setting
- To achieve higher settings in the cooking pot:
- Use Cook & Crisp Layered Insert on top of the detachable diffuser
- Use Dehydrating Rack on 2nd or 3rd or top shelf
- Use Stackable Egg Steamer with handles also on multiple settings
- Use Broil setting, food is grilled both from the top and from below the GrillGrates - an ideal way to grill steaks, chops, chicken, and more
- Experiment with air-crisp setting too on fish, chicken, etc.
- Flip GrillGrates over to grill smashburgers, scallops, and stir fry
- Use canola oil, Duck Fat Spray, or Grate Wipes to season for the first few uses
Care & Cleaning Basics:
- Do not clean GrillGrates in the dishwasher, dishwasher detergent is caustic and will pit aluminum cookware
- Soak GrillGrates in mild dish soap such as Dawn
- Use scrubbie or steel wool to remove debris and grease
- GrillGrates clean easily and will develop enhanced non-stick properties with use
90 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
I love this product
Posted by Michael nestor on Jan 8th 2020
I use my grill great every day since I receive it I’ve made burgers chicken and steak grilled vegetables it’s awesome if you have a ninja foodie it’s not complete unless you have the grill great . It the best and I love it.
Posted by Tracy Tomak on Dec 20th 2019
When I did chicken breasts using the grill grate, I stopped the cooking when the chicken was at 160°. In the next seven minutes the temperature in the chicken went up to 182°. In the future I will stop it at 145° and let it rest to desired temperature of 165°. Otherwise, it is a fantastic addition to my ninja foodi.
Hi Tracy- you are correct we have seen (and heard) significant carry-over cooking. We will be adding that information in updated product literature. ENJOY!