- Win A Kettle
Register for Your Chance to Win The Ultimate Kettle Collection from GrillGrate.com, a $600 Value!
Winner Chosen Valentine's Day 2/14/19
A one of a kind collection featuring the limited edition Red Weber Kettle and the top two accessories for the Weber Kettle. Collection includes:
- The Original Kettle® Premium Limited Edition charcoal grill features a commemorative limited edition badge, 363 square inches of cooking space, One-Touch™ cleaning system, a removable, high-capacity aluminum ash catcher, tool hooks, a Tuck-Away™ lid holder, and built-in lid thermometer.
- Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level! Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!
- GrillGrates for the 22" Weber Kettle GrillGrate is the grate that is changing the grill. The 3-D design delivers a better grilling experience with more control, even temperatures and fabulous searing without the char.
- Temp and Time Thermometer features a super-fast thermocouple which reads out in 2-3 seconds. The Temp & Time has many useful features like an automatic 99 minute count up timer. When the probe shuts, the thermometer's timer begins counting up so you know exactly how long it's been since your last temperature check.
- The Grate Tongs features an innovative new design. Part GrateTool, Part Tongs. Lift, Don't Scrape! Flip your food more confidently.
- The Grate Valley Brush NEW & IMPROVED Bristle Free, Double Helix Design. Specifically designed for use with your GrillGrates. Dual Head design allows you to clean two valleys at once. 100% made in America.
- The Grate Gloves help you Grill in style and safety. Manufactured from high quality breathable, heat-resistant kevlar fiber with non-slip silicon. Grate Gloves are perfect for maneuvering hot GrillGrates or brushing down and cleaning a hot grill.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by registering at grillgrate.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18 who have a shipping address in the 48 Contiguous States. Employees of GrillGrate (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected via independent random software selection.
4. PRIZES: One winner will receive one prize package as follows: (1) Classic Red Weber Kettle (1) 22.5” GrillGrate Set (1) Slow'N Sear 2.0 (1) Grate Valley Grill Brush (1) Grate Tong (1) Set of Grate Gloves (1) Temp and Time Thermometer
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified be notified via email at 4PM EST on Thursday February 14, 2019. Inability to contact a winner within 24 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: a.) Participants hereby grant GrillGrate a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant GrillGrate the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license. b.) GrillGrate is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants. c.) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. GrillGrate, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: GrillGrate is not responsible for late or lost comments or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, GrillGrate may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release GrillGrate from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
9. WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GrillGrate 403 Old Mill Road, Suite G, Cartersville, GA 30120.