GrillGrates provide protected, high-heat grilling on the Kamado Joe Classic. The bottom plate blocks hot rushing air and flames from charring and drying out food, keeping the juices sizzling with the food instead of feeding the flames. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grate surface. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Kamado Joe Classic
- Set Includes: (2) 13.75" Mitre Cut GrillGrate Panels and (1) 13.75" GrillGrate Panel
- Covers 90% of the grill surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Kamado Joe.
Posted by Ouzel on Jun 3rd 2020
I have the original KJ Classic. The Grillgrate is an excellent fit, and heat distribution with all 3 sections in place. It is possible to remove middle section and drop the outside 2 sections to the lower level of grill for high heat searing.
Great addition to the grill
Posted by Keith Johnson on May 22nd 2020
I purchased this item to go with my Kamado Joe Classic grill to help produce some awesome food coming off of the grill.