Half-Moon GrillGrates for the 22” Weber Kettle
GrillGrates deliver more control and flexibility to charcoal grills, making them the ultimate upgrade for your 22” Weber Kettle. They act as a flame shield allowing more direct grilling at higher temperatures. GrillGrates for charcoal grills are used on top of the existing surface. This set offers 45% coverage for 22” Weber Kettle. GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side. Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust. Made in the USA. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping. The GrateTool is made in China.
- Designed for the 22” Weber Kettle
- Set Includes: (1) 21” deep x 8.25” wide radius cut panel
- Covers 50% of the grilling surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Weber-Stephen Products LLC. Genesis and Summit are registered trademarks of Weber-Stephen Products LLC.
- Weight: 80 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 10 in