GrateGriddle for the June Oven!
You now have the ability to cook virtually anything in your June Oven. Perfect for searing steaks and fish, does wonders for vegetables and stir fry and bacon and eggs are a delight. Learn more about what you can do with the GrateGriddle here!
- 15″ long and 9.375″ wide – fits perfectly in the June Oven
- GrateGriddle is more conductive and radiates heat better than a stone or baking steel
- The GrateGriddle doubles as a defrost plate
- Use GrateGriddle sideways in the June Oven, on top of the wire shelf, position in the center
- Use canola oil, Duck Fat Spray, or Grate Wipes to season for the first few uses
Care & Cleaning Basics:
- Do not clean GrateGriddle in the dishwasher, dishwasher detergent is caustic and will pit aluminum cookware
- Soak GrateGriddle in mild dish soap such as Dawn
- Use scrubbie or steel wool to remove debris and grease
- The GrateGriddle cleans easily and will develop enhanced non-stick properties with use
- Weight: 27.2 oz
- Width: 20 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 10 in