We call them “sear stations” for a reason. GrillGrates turn pellet smokers into pellet grills. They trap and concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing while the valleys sizzle juices for added flavor. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grates on pellet grills and typically add 100 degrees or more at the grate surface. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Oklahoma Joe’s Rider 600, 900, DLX Pellet Grill
- Set Includes: (3) 19.25″ GrillGrate Panels
- Assembled dimensions: 19.25” deep by 15.375” wide
- GrillGrates for pellet grills sit on top of the existing surface
- Place GrillGrates on the smokestack side
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Oklahoma Joe’s or Char-Broil LLC.
- Weight: 114 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 7 in