We call them “sear stations” for a reason. GrillGrates turn pellet smokers into pellet grills. They trap and concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing while the valleys sizzle juices for added flavor. On the YS1500, GrillGrates can be used as replacements of the existing grates. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Yoder YS1500
- Set Includes: (4) 23.25″ GrillGrate Panels
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.25” Deep by 20.5” Wide
- These grates replace (1) Yoder grate
- On pellet grills that have a smokestack, place the GrillGrates on the stack side
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Yoder Smokers, Inc.
- Weight: 176 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 7 in