GrillGrates provide protected, high-heat grilling on the Pit Boss K24. The bottom plate blocks hot rushing air and flames from charring and drying out food, keeping the juices sizzling with the food instead of feeding the flames. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grate surface. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, park spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Pit Boss K24 Ceramic Charcoal Grill
- Set Includes: (2) 20″ Radius Cut GrillGrate Panels and (2) 20″ GrillGrate Panels
- Covers 90% of the grilling surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Pit Boss Grills or its subsidiary, Dansons, Inc.
- Weight: 131.2 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 7 in