GrillGrates turn pellet smokers into pellet grills. They trap and concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing while the valleys sizzle juices for added flavor. GrillGrates for the Camp Chef Sear Box are meant to replace the existing grates and typically add 100 degrees or more at the grate surface. This is the only GrillGrate set that can only be used rail side up as the lid hinge does not allow the flat side to be utilized. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Camp Chef Sear Box
- Set Includes: (2) 15.75″ Panel
- Assembled Dimensions: 15.75” Deep by 10.5” Wide
- This set replaces the existing grates
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- Please measure your grill’s surface before ordering
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
* GrillGrate is not affiliated with Camp Chef or its subsidiary Logan Outdoor Products, LLC.
Please note: Previously this product came with (1) 15.75″ Panel and (3) 15.75″ Gap Panels.
- Weight: 79.2 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 7 in