GrillGrate Sets for Weber SmokeFire EX4 Pellet Grill
Introducing Choose Your Coverage – Take your SmokeFire from a pellet smoker to a pellet grill. GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side. Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust. Made in the USA. The GrateTool is made in China. Remember, the more coverage equals more heat. GrillGrates are the ultimate upgrade for your Weber SmokeFire EX4.
Traditional Sear Station – We call them “sear stations” for a reason. They trap and concentrate heat and conduct it up the rails for great searing while the valleys sizzle juices for added flavor.
- Set Includes: (3) 17.375” GrillGrate panels
- Assembled dimensions: 17.375” x 15.375”
- This set sits on top of your existing surface
Half coverage: This set will cover ½ of your EX4. It is important to note that two halves do not equal a whole.
- Set Includes: (2) 17.375” GrillGrate panels + (1) 17.375” gap panels
- Assembled dimensions: 17.375” x 12.5” wide
- This set replaces (1) Weber SmokeFire EX4 Stock Grate.
Full coverage: This set covers your entire EX4 leaving a small gap for airflow.
- Set Includes: (4) 17.375” GrillGrate Panels + (1) 17.375” gap panel
- Assembled dimensions: 17.375” x 22.5” wide
- Replaces your existing grates or can sit on top
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with Weber-Stephen Products LLC. Genesis and Summit are registered trademarks of Weber-Stephen Products LLC.
- Weight: 114 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 7 in