Half-Moon GrillGrate for the KUDU Grill
GrillGrates provide protected, high heat grilling on the KUDU Grill. The bottom plate blocks hot rushing air and flames from charring and drying out food. The valley keeps the juices sizzling with the food instead of feeding the flames. GrillGrates are used on top of the existing grate surface. This set offers HALF coverage for the KUDU Grill. Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for the Kudu Grill
- Set Includes: (1) 18” deep x 8.25” wide radius cut panel
- Covers 50% of the grilling surface
- GrillGrates sit on top of the existing surface
- GrillGrates are reversible panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes Grate Tool and User Guide
- GrillGrates are Made in the USA
- GrateTool Made in China
*GrillGrate is not affiliated with KUDU Safari Braai, LLC.
- Weight: 96 oz
- Width: 20 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 10 in