8.5" Diameter Grate for the 5, 6.5 AND 8 Quart Ninja Foodi!
*This item also fits the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer!
- 8.5" diameter grate fits the 6.5 and 8 quart models of the Ninja perfectly on many Foodi racks and accessories
- Hard anodized aluminum is super conductive and naturally nonstick
- Raised rails deliver searing and efficiently transfer heat into the food
- Valleys sizzle juices for that unmistakable grilled flavor
- Reversible - grill rails up or use as a griddle flipped over to the flat side
- Use GrillGrates at various levels in your Ninja depending on the rack or accessories you have.
- CAUTION: do not use too high in your Foodi, we suggest the rails be a minimum of 1.75" below the top of the cooking pot
- This will keep food from coming in contact with the bottom of the heat shield
- Use the reversible rack on low setting with handles up for lowest setting
- To achieve higher settings in the cooking pot:
- Use Cook & Crisp Layered Insert on top of the detachable diffuser
- Use Dehydrating Rack on 2nd or 3rd or top shelf
- Use Stackable Egg Steamer with handles also on multiple settings
- Use Broil setting, food is grilled both from the top and from below the GrillGrates - an ideal way to grill steaks, chops, chicken, and more
- Experiment with air-crisp setting too on fish, chicken, etc.
- Flip GrillGrates over to grill smashburgers, scallops, and stir fry
- Use canola oil, Duck Fat Spray, or Grate Wipes to season for the first few uses
Care & Cleaning Basics:
- Do not clean GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in the dishwasher, dishwasher detergent is caustic and will pit aluminum cookware
- Soak GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in mild dish soap such as Dawn
- Use scrubbie or steel wool to remove debris and grease
- The GrillGrates or Griddle cleans easily and will develop enhanced non-stick properties with use
#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi GrillGrate technology has come indoors. The Sear’NSizzle™ GrillGrate for the Ninja Foodi delivers juicy, unmistakable grilled flavors and sear marks via raised rails and valleys. They are made from highly conductive aluminum that transfers heat for even cooking. As an added benefit, the grates are reversible. The flat side makes a great griddle! https://www.grillgrate.com/shop-grillgrates/indoor-grilling/residential-kitchens/ Subscribe to Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/grillgrate?sub_confirmation=1 Shop Now: https://www.grillgrate.com/shop/ GrillGrate | The World's Greatest Grill Surface Follow Us! Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/grillgrate/ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/grillgrates/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/grillgrate Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/grillgrate/
SearNSizzle™ G...#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi ...
90 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 37 | Next
Smokes bad while cooking
Posted by Michael Marro on Jun 29th 2020
I have used this 2 times. Each time it has smoked terribly, setting of the fire alarms. Any ideas to stop this would help.
Go easy on the oil- it really is not necessary and can be part of the problem. Also do a nice soak and clean to get any residue off. #grillon
Awesome except needs a warning label!
Posted by Adrienne Robles on Jun 28th 2020
Love love love how easy this workssssssss to grill steks anr other meats What I don't inderstand is why the corners are so sharp. My little girls has actually punctured her fingers cleaning the grill. That;s how sharp the cornrs are. Not sure it's necessaer. So would just ad a word of caution to parents to not let thir children handle this. It should come with a warning label!!!
We hear you Adrienne- working hard to correct that issue.
Works as Advertised
Posted by Unknown on Jun 25th 2020
I’ve used this product twice for grilling beef - short ribs, and tenderloins.
Both times the beef cuts turned out tender with impressive grill marks. The two 2+”beef tenderloins turned out great, although just a bit over done (user error!). While steaks were at rest, I reheated a couple of baked potatoes on the grate, which only took a few minutes as the grate was already hot. I was impressed with how easy it was too clean too. Just waited until it cooled enough to handle the entire pot, and lifted it out and put hot water & a bit of liquid soap to soak about 10 minutes. Used a scrub sponge to get in between rails. This grate gets an A-! PS - used the diffuser (plastic spider legs) under the grate in the 8Qt Deluxe. Highly recommend this accessory.
That said, the edges seem needlessly sharp for some reason. Within the reviews above, the company indicates the edges can be filed down them down. I don’t have a metal file to do this nor should I have to file down the edges of a kitchen accessory. Hence, 4 stars instead of 5. That all said, it works great for grilling.
Frankly I think our quality reverted to a sharper edge? We pay an extra step to aggressively deburr those sharp edges. We are on it! #grillon
Great Family Dinners!
Posted by Cindy L. on May 29th 2020
LOVE the grill grate. My family can’t wait to see what I’m going to try next. Their favorite request is steak! Awesome product! Well worth the purchase! ❤️
Posted by Dennis A Nagel on May 16th 2020
A bit pricey, but well made and works very well. Overall - happy with it.
Perfect for Apartments
Posted by MT on May 13th 2020
At first, I thought the price for the Sear N Sizzle was a bit high because its just a small piece of aluminum that fits inside my Ninja Foodi. I decided to take a chance on it anyway because I miss having grilled foods now that I live in an apartment that doesn't allow for outdoor grills of any kind.
The grate is very very sturdy and made from high quality aluminum that seems like it will last a long time. Cooking with it was easy, cleaning it up was much easier than cleaning an outdoor grill, and was even easier to clean than the accessories that come with the Ninja Foodi.
Posted by Sherri Jackson on Apr 18th 2020
I was a little dissatisfied with mine. The only rack mine will fit on is the dehydration rack. If I did not have that it would work for my air fryer. It did work great with that rack. The steaks I cooked came out awesome.
Hi Sherri- Brad here- some Fryers come with a few racks and others more- we were amazed at the myriad of racks and devices for air fryers- now we are part of that mix! Glad you had a great steak! GrillGrate, Eat Well!
Love my Grill Grate!
Posted by Amy on Apr 12th 2020
I can't believe I can finally cook a well done fillet at home that comes out cooked thoroughly and still as juicy as my husbands medium rare steak. No more having to pay big bucks to go to a restaurant for a perfectly cooked well done fillet that doesn't need to be butterflied! I also use it to cook my smoked sausage. Just like I cooked it on the BBQ pit!!!
Posted by Unknown on Mar 24th 2020
Only used this a couple of times, but really like it. I pre-heated my foodi on broi for 10 minutes and cooked two hamburgers in 10 minutes on broil (5 minutes on each side) and they were just right (medium) for me. Product is a little pricey, but I have no regrets. Look forward to using it for steaks, pork chops and other in the future. I highly recommend it.
Rex Williams, New Bern, NC
My ONLY Complaint!
Posted by Ronda M. on Feb 26th 2020
The only thing I have to complain about with my grill grate is my husband used to cook steaks (that's about the only thing he can cook) so when I wanted a night off from cooking I would buy steaks. Just so happen that my grill came in on Valentine's day so I suggested cooking the steak on the new grill... well guess what now he wants me to cook steaks all the time. Last night I used it for burgers & he loved them too... so thanks a lot for making my husband love my cooking but thanks for nothing for making me lose my night off from cooking lol...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 37 | Next