8.5" Grate for the 5, 6.5 AND 8 Quart Ninja Foodi!
*This item also fits the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer!
- 8.5" diameter grate fits the 6.5 and 8 quart models of the Ninja perfectly on many Foodi racks and accessories
- Hard anodized aluminum is super conductive and naturally nonstick
- Raised rails deliver searing and efficiently transfer heat into the food
- Valleys sizzle juices for that unmistakable grilled flavor
- Reversible - grill rails up or use as a griddle flipped over to the flat side
- Use GrillGrates at various levels in your Ninja depending on the rack or accessories you have.
- CAUTION: do not use too high in your Foodi, we suggest the rails be a minimum of 1.75" below the top of the cooking pot
- This will keep food from coming in contact with the bottom of the heat shield
- Use the reversible rack on low setting with handles up for lowest setting
- To achieve higher settings in the cooking pot:
- Use Cook & Crisp Layered Insert on top of the detachable diffuser
- Use Dehydrating Rack on 2nd or 3rd or top shelf
- Use Stackable Egg Steamer with handles also on multiple settings
- Use Broil setting, food is grilled both from the top and from below the GrillGrates - an ideal way to grill steaks, chops, chicken, and more
- Experiment with air-crisp setting too on fish, chicken, etc.
- Flip GrillGrates over to grill smashburgers, scallops, and stir fry
- Use canola oil, Duck Fat Spray, or Grate Wipes to season for the first few uses
Care & Cleaning Basics:
- Do not clean GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in the dishwasher, dishwasher detergent is caustic and will pit aluminum cookware
- Soak GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in mild dish soap such as Dawn
- Use scrubbie or steel wool to remove debris and grease
- The GrillGrates or Griddle cleans easily and will develop enhanced non-stick properties with use
#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi GrillGrate technology has come indoors. The Sear’NSizzle™ GrillGrate for the Ninja Foodi delivers juicy, unmistakable grilled flavors and sear marks via raised rails and valleys. They are made from highly conductive aluminum that transfers heat for even cooking. As an added benefit, the grates are reversible. The flat side makes a great griddle! https://www.grillgrate.com/shop-grillgrates/indoor-grilling/residential-kitchens/ Subscribe to Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/grillgrate?sub_confirmation=1 Shop Now: https://www.grillgrate.com/shop/ GrillGrate | The World's Greatest Grill Surface Follow Us! Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/grillgrate/ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/grillgrates/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/grillgrate Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/grillgrate/
SearNSizzle™ G...#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi ...
90 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next
Posted by Unknown on Mar 24th 2020
Only used this a couple of times, but really like it. I pre-heated my foodi on broi for 10 minutes and cooked two hamburgers in 10 minutes on broil (5 minutes on each side) and they were just right (medium) for me. Product is a little pricey, but I have no regrets. Look forward to using it for steaks, pork chops and other in the future. I highly recommend it.
Rex Williams, New Bern, NC
My ONLY Complaint!
Posted by Ronda M. on Feb 26th 2020
The only thing I have to complain about with my grill grate is my husband used to cook steaks (that's about the only thing he can cook) so when I wanted a night off from cooking I would buy steaks. Just so happen that my grill came in on Valentine's day so I suggested cooking the steak on the new grill... well guess what now he wants me to cook steaks all the time. Last night I used it for burgers & he loved them too... so thanks a lot for making my husband love my cooking but thanks for nothing for making me lose my night off from cooking lol...
Grill like a Chef indoors
Posted by Kaye Eger Stotler on Feb 17th 2020
The Ninja Foodi and Grill Grate have given me an additional outlet for creating amazing dishes like a chef. So, I am very excited to share some new techniques and recipes.
We want to see your grate creations Kaye! Our recipe contest runs for a while - we likely will extend it! #grillgrateful https://www.grillgrate.com/sear-n-sizzle-recipe-contest/
It's a great grate!
Posted by Unknown on Feb 17th 2020
I love this SearNSizzle! I've used it several times already and the clean up is so easy. You get nice grill marks on your meat and chicken just like an outdoor grill. It's a little pricey, but I think well worth it!
Grill grate is great
Posted by Judy on Feb 16th 2020
Love the grill grate for the Ninja Foodi. Wonderful for steaks, burgers and chicken. Flip it over and make the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
This Makes my Ninja Foodi Complete
Posted by Unknown on Feb 9th 2020
The little grill makes my Foodi a completed product. I’s used this grill several times with the same result, meats on the grill always come out perfect and moist. Nothing sticks so clear up is very easy. This is a must buy for for anyone who likes grilled food at anytime of the year,
Posted by Deborah S on Feb 9th 2020
I am very impressed with this grill grate. I seasoned it as instructed and preheated it before cooking my steak. WOW! I was able to cook my steak to perfection and achieved beautiful grill marks. The grate cleaned up very easily. I love cooking with my Ninja Foodi and this grill grate made especially for the Ninja Foodi makes me love it all the more.
Posted by Shirley on Jan 23rd 2020
So far I've grilled burgers and steaks and they were the very BEST I've cooked! Nice sear on the outside and very juicy on the inside!
This grill grate is well worth buying.
Posted by DEBRA A RIOUX on Jan 17th 2020
Love this grill grate, have done chicken steak and veg. All came out delicious!
Posted by Deborah B. on Jan 13th 2020
I was so happy to find a grill that would fit into my Ninja Foodi.. It is so much easier to clean than the racks that comes with the Foodi. I also love the fact that I can grill indoors during the Winter. I used mine for the first time yesterday to grill hamburgers and was not disappointed they turned out great! I am so anxious to try making other things on my new grill!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next