8.5" Diameter Grate for the 5, 6.5 AND 8 Quart Ninja Foodi!
*This item also fits the 8 qt Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer!
- 8.5" diameter grate fits the 6.5 and 8 quart models of the Ninja perfectly on many Foodi racks and accessories
- Hard anodized aluminum is super conductive and naturally nonstick
- Raised rails deliver searing and efficiently transfer heat into the food
- Valleys sizzle juices for that unmistakable grilled flavor
- Reversible - grill rails up or use as a griddle flipped over to the flat side
- Use GrillGrates at various levels in your Ninja depending on the rack or accessories you have.
- CAUTION: do not use too high in your Foodi, we suggest the rails be a minimum of 1.75" below the top of the cooking pot
- This will keep food from coming in contact with the bottom of the heat shield
- Use the reversible rack on low setting with handles up for lowest setting
- To achieve higher settings in the cooking pot:
- Use Cook & Crisp Layered Insert on top of the detachable diffuser
- Use Dehydrating Rack on 2nd or 3rd or top shelf
- Use Stackable Egg Steamer with handles also on multiple settings
- Use Broil setting, food is grilled both from the top and from below the GrillGrates - an ideal way to grill steaks, chops, chicken, and more
- Experiment with air-crisp setting too on fish, chicken, etc.
- Flip GrillGrates over to grill smashburgers, scallops, and stir fry
- Use canola oil, Duck Fat Spray, or Grate Wipes to season for the first few uses
Care & Cleaning Basics:
- Do not clean GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in the dishwasher, dishwasher detergent is caustic and will pit aluminum cookware
- Soak GrillGrates or GrateGriddle in mild dish soap such as Dawn
- Use scrubbie or steel wool to remove debris and grease
- The GrillGrates or Griddle cleans easily and will develop enhanced non-stick properties with use
#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi GrillGrate technology has come indoors. The Sear’NSizzle™ GrillGrate for the Ninja Foodi delivers juicy, unmistakable grilled flavors and sear marks via raised rails and valleys. They are made from highly conductive aluminum that transfers heat for even cooking. As an added benefit, the grates are reversible. The flat side makes a great griddle! https://www.grillgrate.com/shop-grillgrates/indoor-grilling/residential-kitchens/ Subscribe to Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/grillgrate?sub_confirmation=1 Shop Now: https://www.grillgrate.com/shop/ GrillGrate | The World's Greatest Grill Surface Follow Us! Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/grillgrate/ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/grillgrates/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/grillgrate Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/grillgrate/
SearNSizzle™ G...#1 Grill Surface Meets The Hottest Kitchen Cooker,Ninja Foodi ...
90 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next
Love Love Love
Posted by Marie Kibby on Oct 21st 2020
Purchased this for my Ninja Foodi, so that I can grill steaks. It's perfect, make the foodi a complete cooking system. I haven't used my oven in over a month! I need a new outside grill, and next summer I'm going to look to Grill Grates for my purchase, they are the best!
Best Foodi Accessory!
Posted by Wendy Lew on Sep 24th 2020
I purchased the SearNSizzle GrillGrate for my Ninja Foodi. I love it. We use it everyday. It cooks meat like it was cooked on the grill. The house doesn't get smoky when I cook hamburgers like it does when cooking burgers in a frying pan, which is a great plus! Easy to clean and crisps most anything I cook on it.
Posted by Dennis A Nagel on Sep 2nd 2020
Thought at the time it was a bit pricey, but it is Made In America and well made / works very well ! Overall very happy with it !
Posted by David R Carbone on Aug 22nd 2020
Great product works well and heats well in Foodie. The only modification i would make is on the griddle side is to put a lip around the edge so when cooking eggs on it they dont drop into the bottom pan so you have more control of your eggs
Posted by Keyla on Aug 11th 2020
Purchased for my 8qt Ninja Foodie & absolutely love it. I've cooked fish, lamb & chicken on it & it comes right off, no sticking & lovely grill marks. Definitely worth every penny!!
Posted by Unknown on Jul 29th 2020
Works great! Definitely well worth the money! I have already recommended to a number of friends that have ninja foodies.
Good steaks at home inside!
Posted by Carole on Jul 27th 2020
I ordered this after watching Louise @ The Salted Pepper demonstrate! I took a chance and ordered the tongs and scrubbie. Tongs make it so easy to take out the hot griddle to soak and the scrubber fits perfectly to scrub out any stubborn clean up. Great products
Posted by Denise on Jul 22nd 2020
I finely purchased the GrillGrate for myself. My suggestion for my birthday and Mother's Day went unused. I have used it a few times both the grill and griddle it works great. I know it will be used frequently when the weather gets colder my husband does less grilling outside. I just seasoned it with avocado oil. After it has cooled a bit I spray it with Dawn Powerwash Spray, Tidy the kitchen then rinse/wipe it off. I generally do a quick swipe with a little avocado oil on a paper towel after washing, just a habit, I do the same after cleaning my cast iron.
Smokes bad while cooking
Posted by Michael Marro on Jun 29th 2020
I have used this 2 times. Each time it has smoked terribly, setting of the fire alarms. Any ideas to stop this would help.
Go easy on the oil- it really is not necessary and can be part of the problem. Also do a nice soak and clean to get any residue off. #grillon
Awesome except needs a warning label!
Posted by Adrienne Robles on Jun 28th 2020
Love love love how easy this workssssssss to grill steks anr other meats What I don't inderstand is why the corners are so sharp. My little girls has actually punctured her fingers cleaning the grill. That;s how sharp the cornrs are. Not sure it's necessaer. So would just ad a word of caution to parents to not let thir children handle this. It should come with a warning label!!!
We hear you Adrienne- working hard to correct that issue.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next