With the addition of the GrateGriddle to our family of products you now have the ability to cook virtually anything on your grill. Perfect for searing steaks and fish, does wonders for vegetables and have you ever cooked breakfast on your grill? Bacon and eggs are a delight. GrateGriddle works really well in the oven too!
- Available in five sizes- 13.75", 16.25", 17.375", 18.8" and 19.25"
- All GrateGriddles are 9.375" wide and made from hard anodized aluminum
- Interlocking sides allows seamless integration with Standard Sized GrillGrates. Griddles can not be custom sized.
- Lay on top of your GrillGrates or interlock to go beside them
- GrateGriddle is more conductive and radiates heat better than a stone or baking steel
- The GrateGriddle doubles as a defroster plate
30 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next
Excellent Addition to GrillGrate
Posted by Andy D on Feb 10th 2018
Transforms the grill into an outstanding griddle surface. My IR thermometer measured about 650F on high heat, so it is excellent for anything from a quick sear to scrambled eggs.
Note: if you plan to cook any thing runny (such as eggs), do not put the griddle on top of your grates. Instead, put them down in the grill and fill in any gaps with GrillGrates.
Posted by marc on Jan 5th 2018
The griddle works excellent. It’s like having a flat top from an old diner on your bbq.
Cooks and cleans up excellent.
Started with one.. ordered 2 more
Posted by Dan Childs on Dec 13th 2017
I ordered on of the griddle sections when I ordered my set of Grill Grates. I have used the griddle to cook some breakfast. BUT, do yourself a favor and order at least two, three would be best. These units are not very wide and my fried taters tended to fall off the side. That is why I ordered 2 more sections. I also wish that there was a small lip of some kind to keep little things like, oh bacon grease from running off into my grill. I had my grill as close to level as I could get it. But the grease started running off the back of the panel and started off a pretty good fire. I am hoping with the added sections this won't be a problem. The big question, are they worth the money, absolutely!!
The BEST smash burgers, bar none
Posted by Unknown on Nov 3rd 2017
The GrateGriddle is worth the money just for the fantastic smash burgers I'm able to make with it. Excellent crust and flavor, and cleanup is really a snap. To clean, I use a turner and a pastry knife to scrap the big stuff into a pile, then a wet cloth to finish the clean up. The griddle is seasoning over time and becoming pretty non-stick. I bought a cast iron burger press to quickly and evenly smash the burgers. I can't wait to try other foods on the griddle!
For everything else
Posted by Unknown on Oct 20th 2017
great for everything from bacon and eggs, to veggies that would normally fall through grates. Also been using to sear large cuts of meat/ I think it is a must have add-on.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 5th 2017
It is not often that a product lives up to its advertising. This one surpasses it. No one with a gas grill should be without Grill Grates.
They fit exactly, seasoned quickly, cooked perfectly, and cleaned up easily. What more could you want.
Posted by Tom Gibbons on Sep 15th 2017
Grill grate takes grilling to a new level! Easy to use and is unbelievable to cook with!!
Clean up is only drawback. But still a great product.
Your own teppanyaki table!
Posted by Bill B on Jul 13th 2017
I have now used the griddles several times. Here's what I've found:
- They simulate the teppanyaki table perfectly!!!
- By pushing the griddle to the back and left of the grill, food does not fall down and you can use the sides of the grill to trap the things you're stir-frying perfectly.
- I was worried about cleaning the griddle - no worries any more. Normally, the heat is low or off for the final deglazing process, so once the food is removed, using water and a cloth or scrubby brush, then lightly oiling leaves a perfectly smooth surface for the next use.
- So far, I've preferred to keep them connected, but with the heat turned low on one side. This simulates the teppanyaki griddle, where the sides are hot but not super hot, if you know what i mean. Knowing that the heat conducts, I keep the side griddle low or even off, and it works perfectly. Also, leaving them connected enables me to move food from one side to the other without it dropping.
The griddles are also perfect for fried or scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sauteed veggies like squash, onions, and mushrooms.
This is the most wonderful thing ever!!!
My Life is Forever Altered!
Posted by Dick on Jul 10th 2017
This griddle is great! Now, all I need is a proper melting dome to create world class chess burgers. How about making one of the same anodized aluminum?
We are looking at that Dick! Grate Minds...!
great griddle for crisp & tender burger
Posted by Tom Oh on Jun 16th 2017
Seasoned with bacon and seared them at 'really hot' temperature on the griddle for home-made shake shack burgers. Cleanup was easy by splashing water and using scrapper. Great new tool for my grill life.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next