GrillGrate Comprehensive Cleaning Set- You Save $10
This is a grill cleaning system on steroids! All products specifically designed for use with your GrillGrates. Not a metal bristle in the bunch for maximum safety.
- Grate Valley Brush for easy cleaning of the valleys between the raised rails
- Commercial Grade Grill Brush (15") for "sweeping" the valleys of debris on a cold or slightly warm grill and off-grill deep cleaning with soap and water
- GrillGrate Detailing Tool for those hard to reach places like the channels of the interlocking joints
- Grate Scrubbie Brush for off-grill cleaning of your GrillGrates and Griddle
- Groover All-In-One Cleanser-Filled Scrubbing Pads with commercial grade cleaner that dissolves food and grease for spotless clean GrillGrates in minutes!
- Grate Chef Grill Wipes for use on new or recently cleaned GrillGrates to promote seasoning and prevent sticking
90 day money back guarantee: If you are not happy with your GrillGrates for any reason simply return them to us for a full refund. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping you paid on your original order. Essentially we split the shipping on returns.
Great Cleaning System for Grillgrates
Posted by MC on Apr 23rd 2019
The cleaning system I've been waiting for, this system get the tough burnt barnacle's between the grooves on the grates in a fast easy scrub to eliminate grease and particles. Followed by a quick clean of the grates ready for the next protein. If you love grilling this cleaning system will make your life easier!
Low quality for the Price
Posted by Rickard J Fure on Aug 1st 2018
Leather hanging straps broke on both cleaners first use, very cheap. Brush works well, but paint coming off handle after first use. Valley brush does not do much for cleaning, does remove large items, but that's about all. In my opinion this set is way over priced for the quality that you get, $20-$25 would be more in line of what it's worth.
Posted by TH on Jul 19th 2018
I[ve been cleaning my grill grates--I have three sets--with standard grill brushes, screwdrivers, 5/8th inch chisels and steel wool for some years, all with moderate success. I finally broke down and bought this set and am no longer hesitant to let others see my grills. They are CLEAN, not sparkling, but clean. These tools and products are designed for the job and worth the cost. I will be purchasing sets for the grills at my other two homes and for all persons to whom I have gifted Grill Grates.