GrillGrate for NOMAD Grills
GrillGrate for NOMAD Grills
The GrillGrate for the NOMAD portable grill is a versatile, go-anywhere GrillGrate. Use it in your NOMAD grill, over open fire pits, on top of Camp Grills and tripods, or as a universal GrillGrate on top of grills at campsites, rental/vacation homes, and more.
GrillGrates are made of hard anodized aluminum, a highly conductive and naturally nonstick surface that allows for even heating and perfectly seared food every time.
How does it work? Raised rails deliver high heat searing and efficiently transfer that heat into the food you’re cooking. The valleys vaporize natural juices, adding moisture and grilled flavor back into anything you cook. As a bonus, you can flip the GrillGrate over to use as a defrost plate or even as a flat-top griddle!
17″ x 9.25″ GrillGrate
(4) Wing Nuts
CAUTION, HOT GRATE!
- Do not touch or handle hot grates without heat-resistant gloves or other protective gear.
- Allow to cool before moving, packing or cleaning.
- Once in place over a hot fire or grill, do not attempt to move.
- Remove from heat carefully to allow it to cool off faster.
- DO NOT Immerse Hot grate into water, as it may cause warping.
- Only cook over mature (glowing) coals.
- DO NOT Place GrillGrate over young wood fire or in direct flames. A kiss of flame on the grate is fine. An engulfing fire will warp or even melt the grate.
- Build a fire and rake coals to an area where you will set the GrillGrate over rocks, over logs, on a tripod, park grill, etc.
- Allow for a minimum of 2” of space between the GrillGrate and the top of your coals or embers. This setting will be for hot and fast grilling.
- Higher distances from coals allow for slower roasting
- We recommend that GrillGrates do not get over 850 degrees F for more than a few seconds.
HEATING UP: Upon placing the GrillGrate over coals, you’ll see temperatures of:
- 200 degrees after 1 min 30 sec
- 350 degrees after 2 min 30 sec
- 400 degrees after 7 min
COOLING DOWN: Upon removal from flame/coals, you’ll see temperatures of:
- 250 degrees after 2 min
- 170 degrees after 5 min
- Safe to touch after 15 minutes
USE & CARE
- Preheat the GrillGrate for 10-15 minutes before cooking.
- During the first few uses, season cooking rails by rubbing a thick slice of Onion up and down hot GrillGrates. The raised rails will darken with a patina that is rock solid to 1000F. This helps with non-stick properties and cleaning. Use GLOVES, Mitts, Tongs or Fork to protect your hands. Also use a neutral, high smoke-point oil such as Canola or Avocado Oil to season new grates. We don’t suggest Olive Oil, as it has a low smoke point and will become sticky.
- Grill on both sides of the GrillGrate. It’s 2 surfaces in one.
NO FLARE UPS
Never burn another expensive steak.
Drippings pop and sizzle back onto your food.
Invite the neighbors, ’cause you’ve got this!
Empty Placeholder for closed accordion
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
To get the most out of your GrillGrates, follow our easy seasoning and cleaning tips:
We have a no questions asked warranty. After using GrillGrates, if you don’t like them for any reason, we’ll take them back. New or used GrillGrates may be returned within 90-days for a refund. You only pay shipping. Normal wear and tear or modifications are not covered by this warranty.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer FREE Shipping on all Continental US orders $69+!
We are committed to getting your order to you as fast as possible. Most orders ship within 2-3 business days. Some orders may ship in as little as a day. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipment notification email, if you provided us with an email address.
We can ship to virtually anywhere in the world! If you have any questions, or for overnight shipping, please call us at 1-877-380-2527. For more details on our shipping policies, click here.
GrillGrates have a 90 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your GrillGrates, please call or email us with your order number and details about the product you want to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order. You only pay to ship them back. We reimburse the full amount including the shipping* you paid on your original order. We process returns within 72 hours of receiving them into our warehouse.
There are no refunds or exchanges on CUSTOM CUT GRILLGRATES.
If you have mistakenly ordered the wrong size for your grill, please call or email us with your order number and we can place a new order for you to ensure you receive the correct product as soon as possible. You can also place your new order online, but please let us know you are returning your original order for refund. Once we receive it back into our warehouse we will issue a full refund.
MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES
We call them “sear stations” for a reason. GrillGrates turn pellet smokers i...
The GrillGrate for the NOMAD portable grill is a versatile, go-anywhere GrillGra...
3-rib gap for additional GrillGrate width for the All New PK Original....
Exclusive offer for GrillGrate fans. Save over $170 with this grill bundle. R...
Exclusive offer for GrillGrate fans. Save over $130 with this grill bundle. R...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 86030 ...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 85030 ...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 85001 ...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 13892 ...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 41847NG &...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 77352MB &...
The Best Grilling Accessory You’ll Ever Buy for your Monument Grills 77352 ...